18 November 2009

T H I N K I N G




sometimes ,
when my brain started to think ,
i am already TWENTY .
when i look into the mirror .
hey, gal . u r twenty now . what hv u archieved until now ?
nothing .

hey hey , its almost 2010 !
what ?
so i guess, im turning 21 next yr .
of coz la u idiot .
u know what, i think my brain had found its limit .
no , i mean , my IQ does .
n why is dat ?
when i was in skool , i was the champ .
i was awesome in dis n dat .
olweys got various awards .
either in study yet sports .

however, when i was in matrix ,
something was going wrong .
nothing was going wrong actualy ,
but , i was not on top anymore .
u know what i mean ?
xpaham sudah . mls mawu menerangkan .
same goes when i am here , UTM .
I FEEL LIKE I AM THE DUMBEST , STUPIDEST , MOST IDIOT
STUDENT IN HERE .

becoz everybody got flying colors in exams, but me .

i rmmber what NURHALIZA SUHAIMI had told me .
our lives like a wheel . u can be wheter up or down .
maybe when u was in skool , u were up . n now , u r down .
but , believe me , u can be up again ,
if u work hard .

i rmmber what he had said to me .
maybe ur hardwork was just not enuf .
maybe u just hv to work harder n harder more then everone else .

hmmm ... watcha think guys ?



No comments:

Post a Comment